Hi,

I decided to make a new thread specifically for this update for better
organization.

The diffs in question have been posted as a single diff in the patches
tracker in SF.  Direct link is below:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3311661&group_id=31650&atid=402870

I just finished making some slight mods to the original diffs.  I
restructured it a bit too.  The files that were originally in the
NAnt/MSBuild/MSBuild directory have been moved to
NAnt/MSBuild/BuildEngine and the namespace in those files have been
changed to NAnt.MSBuild.BuildEngine.  Thought this made sense because
the claases that these files wrap are in a similar namespace.  Just
tested on .NET 2.0 and everything built and tested out ok when patched
against cvs.

One thing I wanted to point out.  In the original diff(s) that I
received from Martin, there was one for Element that made the Location
property's accessor asymmetric (public get; protected set;).  While I
like this, it is not currently possible since NAnt still supports .net
1.0 runtime.  Since the diff relied on that changed and I didn't know
why the Location property is not public, I went ahead and created a
new method in Element called "GetLocation()" that just returns the
location.  If there is no good reason why the location is not public,
I would rather go that route.  If there is a valid reason, this is the
only thing I can think of until .net 1.0 runtime support is dropped
from NAnt.

Thanks,
Ryan