Am 07.06.2011 01:53, schrieb Ryan Boggs:
> Hi,
>
> Martin seems good with the diff I posted.  Has anyone else reviewed it
> since I posted it last saturday?  The link to the patch is below.

Yes, I did.

One point it is not working with vb solutions, since
PropertyGroup/ProductVersion exists but is empty in vb projects.
But this could be fixed easyly.

In addition I had issues to get solution task with included projects and
without soultionfile property set running. Maybe I did something wrong.
(I used only vb projects)

On question: Should it be possible to compile for another
targetframework? I think this should be handled.

So far Dominik

--
The answer to the great question of life,
the universe and everything is 42 (Douglas Adams)