Hi,

Please see inline.

Thanks,
Ryan

On Jun 16, 2011, at 2:39 AM, "Martin Aliger" <martin_ali...@gordic.cz> wrote:

>>> Hi Ryan, sln file handling is some kind of broken since VS2005. They
>>> only work with 2002/2003. I would not spend to much time for now in
>>> sln file handling in VS2005 and up.
>> Eww, makes sense.  Well, not to let my work go to waste, I think I know why
> it isn't working.  The plugins that contains the schema information for
> VS2005+ solution files (NAnt.MSBuild.dll) doesn't seem to be getting picked
> up during NAnt's plugin >discovery phase.
>> However, I have been having difficulty trying to locate where the plugin
> discovery phase occurs in NAnt to make sure that they are getting picked up.
> There is also the fact that the VS2005+ solution plugin classes are marked
> as internal but I am not sure >how much of an impact that is making overall.
>
> Discovery mechanism was made by me and Gert some time ago. I could look into
> it...
Thanks Martin. I thought your names looked familiar. :)

> SolutionFactory.cs is main branching thingy. Providers itself are registred
> though Core's IPluginConsumer and ISolutionBuildProvider interfaces.
I see that and it seems to be working ok with the classes within the NAnt.VSNet
assembly.  It just won't pickup the classes from the NAnt.MSBuild assembly.  If
u can point me to where in the code that the solution task begins to search for
plugins in external assemblies, I can research further as well.