> I am trying to build a WPF project having xaml file using csc task in nant
> and it gives me several error like this :-
> "error CS0103: The name 'InitializeComponent' does not exist in the current
> context"
>
> I have checked all build and assembly refrence but the error remains
> same.Can I build a WPF project using csc task or any other task is used for
> this purpose.

Have you tried either the MSBuild task, or the exec task calling MS
Build?  It seems goofy at first, to use a build system to call a build
system, but we've found that using MS Build from within NAnt works
quite well, and saves us the trouble of redoing all the project
definition stuff in NAnt that the project and solution files already
contain.

Brad