ankitsolanki13 wrote the following :
> Hi,
> I am trying to build a WPF project having xaml file using csc task in nant
> and it gives me several error like this :-
> "error CS0103: The name 'InitializeComponent' does not exist in the current
> context"
>
> I have checked all build and assembly refrence but the error remains
> same.Can I build a WPF project using csc task or any other task is used for
> this purpose.
>
> Any pointer in this direction is highly appreciable
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -Ankit

You'd need to recreate the whole generation of both BAML and
autogenerated classes, so I strongly recommend to use the msbuild task
instead  - the solution task did not work for me, since you need the
.NET 3.0/3.5 build targets, which you cannot use with the solution task
(at least out of the box, not sure if there is a workaround).

CSC alone is definitely not sufficient ;)

JM
--
Jasper Moeller

yWorks GmbH