From: ankitsolanki13 [mailto:ankit_sola...@persistent.co.in]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 6:11 AM
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [NAnt-users] Building a WPF project in Nant

Hi,
I am trying to build a WPF project having xaml file using csc task in nant
and it gives me several error like this :-
"error CS0103: The name 'InitializeComponent' does not exist in the current
context"

I have checked all build and assembly refrence but the error remains
same.Can I build a WPF project using csc task or any other task is used for
this purpose.

Any pointer in this direction is highly appreciable

Thanks in advance.

-Ankit