On 10/14/2016 01:18 PM, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

>>> If you want to check it out, just run nbd-server from git master.
>>> Feedback (and/or review) welcome :-)
>> I'm happy to have a detailed look at this later (and indeed
>> do some interoperability testing - I'll see if I can dig out
>> the qemu-img command line I used to test gonbdserver),

I've also got some experience creating qemu-nbd command lines for
interoperability; here's one with new enough qemu:

$  qemu-nbd --object tls-creds-x509,id=tls0,endpoint=server,\
dir=/path/to/qemutls --tls-creds tls0 --exportname default

where /path/to/qemutls contains the necessary certificate files.

Nbd-general mailing list