On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 04:56:02PM -0500, Eric Blake wrote:

> >> I'm happy to have a detailed look at this later (and indeed
> >> do some interoperability testing - I'll see if I can dig out
> >> the qemu-img command line I used to test gonbdserver),
> I've also got some experience creating qemu-nbd command lines for
> interoperability; here's one with new enough qemu:
> $  qemu-nbd --object tls-creds-x509,id=tls0,endpoint=server,\
> dir=/path/to/qemutls --tls-creds tls0 --exportname default

> where /path/to/qemutls contains the necessary certificate files.

Any particular names that should be used?

< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,
       and pretty much all of them are just lying to themselves too.
 -- #debian-devel, OFTC, 2016-02-12

Nbd-general mailing list