Hi, Thanks for the reply.
I use labels for different graph pattern matching algorithm e.g. Subgraph
isomorphism, bi-simulation, ......
I use getLabels().iterator().next().name() but I don't use
dataGraph.getAllLabels() or dataGraph.getAllLabelsInUse(). I can wait for
getting the label from disk no need to be in memory(because I have my own
neighborhood indexing which works just by demand on the part of the graph
that I'm focusing on)