I've removed the label folder and run it again. I was watching the folder.
it first created a lot of files then removed all of them and created just
14 items including write.lock and segments_1.
but again at this line, I've got the error.

FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream(fout);

I'll handle this by partitioning the dataset to multiple ones. However, I
wanted to inform you about this problem that I've encountered.
I'm open to do anything for reproducing the problem.

Thanks.