Hi,
33M nodes, 144M relationships. I've imported using "neo4j-importer" and
it's volume on the disk is 9GB.

I've run it on my Mac with -Xmx12g -Xms12g. It seems that it's working if I
don't open any new *outputFileStream.*

I'm getting error after dataset initialization before any scanning over
nodes and when I want to open an output file to write on.

File storeDir = new File(dataGraphPath);

                dataGraph = new GraphDatabaseFactory().
newEmbeddedDatabaseBuilder(storeDir)

                                .setConfig(GraphDatabaseSettings.
pagecache_memory, "6g")

                                .newGraphDatabase();

File fout = new File(middleFile);

                        FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream(fout);

I didn't try that. Should I remove that folder first then run it?

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: focusSetIDS.txt (
Too many open files in system)

        at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)

        at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270)

        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:213)

        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:162)

        at src.simpleTests.FocusSetCounterIDS.run(FocusSetCounterIDS.java:95
)

        at src.simpleTests.FocusSetCounterIDS.main(FocusSetCounterIDS.java:
59)