Thanks again for precious help! Ultimately, could you please point me
towards some material or code examples (virtual or not) that would allow me
to obtain a better grasp of neo4j's centrality algorithms and, in
particular, projections?

Thanks again

Andrea

Il giorno gio 17 gen 2019 alle ore 13:52 'Michael Hunger' via Neo4j <
neo4j@googlegroups.com> ha scritto:

> Cool that it worked for you.
>
> For more iterative approaches it could work just to run it multiple times
> and add e.g. `(m.pageRank + n.pageRank)/2` to the weight.
>
> Otherwise one would have to provide an option for "dynamic" weight
> computation in the library.
>
> We plan to make the library more extensible and dynamic in 2019 probably
> not in the very near future though as we work on some other topics.
>
> Join our new Community Site & Forum <https://community.neo4j.com>
>

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 1:24 PM Andrea Balzoni <
> andrea.balz...@keypartner.it> wrote:
>
>> Hi, thanks for your answer. I tried running your code this :
>>
>> call algo.pageRank.stream(
>> 'MATCH (m:Movie) RETURN id(m) as id',
>> 'MATCH (m:Movie)<-[:ACTED_IN]-(p:Person)-[:ACTED_IN]->(n:Movie)
>> RETURN id(m) as source, id(n) as target, size( (p)-[:ACTED_IN]->() ) as
>> weight',
>> {graph:'cypher',weightProperty: 'weight'})
>> YIELD node, score WITH node, score
>> ORDER BY score DESC LIMIT 200
>> RETURN node.title as movie, score
>>
>> with a small correction where i replaced "m" with "n" in "id(n) as
>> target" and it worked just fine. The follow-up question would be: is there
>> a way to make this more "iterative"? Instead of using the actors' degree,
>> is there a way to make it "more iterative" and, instead of giving to every
>> movie the same importance towards the actors' degree, take into account the
>> movies' importance aswell and make them weight more or less according to
>> that? Thanks again!
>>
>> Andrea
>>
>> Il giorno gio 17 gen 2019 alle ore 12:25 'Michael Hunger' via Neo4j <
>> neo4j@googlegroups.com> ha scritto:
>>
>>> I guess based on your description, the a projection like this would make
>>> most sense. Using the actor's degree as weight for page-rank
>>>
>>> call algo.pageRank.stream('
>>> MATCH (m:Movie) RETURN id(m) as id
>>> ','