On 31/07/2011, anton andersson <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have limited capabilities
> to test the circuit properly (with nixies, cathode driver and
> microcontroller etc.) and therefore I wonder if anyone at Neonixie has
> used the K155ID1 like this before. I guess that the question is pretty
> generic really; is it possible to run a (early generation) TTL circuit
> at 3.3V reliably? Keep in mind that I don't require very quick
> switching, kilohertz are just fine here.


Hi Anton. Most ttl devices interpret any level above 2.5V as '1',  you
should be fine feeding 5 volts to the K155  and 3.3 to the xmega. I
don't know if the K155 pulls it's inputs high but a 1k resistor can be
used to limit current through the pin.

regards

-- 
Adrian.
http://ovejafm.com
http://elesquinazotango.com.ar
http://www.elarteylatecnologia.com.ar

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l?hl=en-GB.

Reply via email to