On 8/7/11 1:41 AM, jb-electronics wrote:
David,

The short answer: Don't use PWM next to a radio receiver.
You are introducing an interfering radio signal.

thanks for your reply, however, it is not quite what I was hoping for.
Since I have discovered the PWM function on my controller I don't want
to miss it anymore.

I work on radio telescopes, and we use linear power supplies wherever possible, to reduce RF interference.

you might be able to get the clock to receive radio signal while using PWM on the tubes, but you'll spend years getting it to work.

It's just not worth the trouble.

--
David Forbes, Tucson AZ