Work on the Nixie display has stalled because I can't seem to find the
cause of a specific problem.

Last week I put the “Tested” nixie display into my Bally Star Trek; and
sadly – only digits A4-A1 work. A5, A6 won’t light.
Tonight I cut the D5 trace between Q5 and U4; and hard wired from the pin2
side of R44 to the base of Q5 and Digit 5 lit.
This means that my logic must be flawed at U3A and U4; but apparently can’t
see the forest for the trees.

Maybe a second set of eyes would indicate the problem? Anyone feel like
looking for a bug?
http://www.Pinball-Mods.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Bally7Nixie.pdf<http://www.pinball-mods.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Bally7Nixie.pdf>

The tester doesn’t indicate there is a problem; so wondering if it’s a
timing issue I’m missing.