What happens if the load varies or if the load itself introduces hum/noise
on the power line? I am thinking of how multiplexing of Nixies and/or loads
with varying power draw over time will affect the noise or regulation? I
don't think this will be a problem, but thought it would be good to have an
answer as real life situations are not the same as using a resistive load
bank.

/Martin