Hi,

The Elesta document can be downloaded from Dieter here:
http://www.tube-tester.com/sites/nixie/dat_arch/EZ10A_EZ10B.pdf (not a good
scan but the only one I found for download), the book by Konstantin Apel
can be bought cheap on Ebay now and then and also at places like Abebooks
for around $10-20 plus shipping, there are two editions, one from 1961 and
one from 1967 that I know of, they are both interresting as they contain a
few different circuit diagrams.

/Martin