> I will try the biasing. would biasing both sides help? This would be sort
> of like terminating the lines.

No need to worry about termination at this frequency, as in reflected
waves, unless your PCB traces are several feet long...
 I did check the datasheets for the MPSA42/MPSA92 and they are a good
choice because they have low leakage and high Vceo.
Therefore *driver* leakage is not your problem; can you post a schematic of
the driver & predriver circuits ? It could be the predriver.

It's possible the device driving your PNP anode driver is leaky, causing
the PNP to turn-on slightly. Are you using a NPN predriver --> PNP driver
arrangement ?
If so, your NPN device could be leaking 0.1uA and your PNP will conduct
"beta" times this. This is easy to fix with a resistor across the PNP's
base/emitter to shunt-away
the predriver leakage.

It's also possible there is noise entering the predriver; this is where a
scope will help. If you dont have a scope, then proceed with debugging he
predriver.