Being from this part of the world, I thought might chime in. Tesla's father
was an orthodox priest, serving in small place called Smiljan where Nikola
Tesla was born. This part of Croatia was then called "Vojna krajina" - more
details in nice Wikipedia article
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier>
Tesla's famous words were "I'm proud of my Serbian origin and my Croatian
homeland".
>>Maybe it is in Serbian?
>May be!  Or in Bulgarian??
There are some differences in Cyrillic alphabet being used in Serbia,
Macedonia, Bulgaria or elsewhere. Major parts of alphabet is the same, but
depicted text is the same in every Cyrillic script ТЕСЛА.
Bad Dog Designs is funny to read as written in Cyrillic.
Back to neon now.
Tomislav