Hi All,

A little OT, but there are some CRT folks on this list.

I am working on a Hallicrafters SP-44 Skyrider Panadapter. I have done a recap/re-resistor job on it. The CRT display isn't quite right, the baseline is uneven in width, about right on the left but too wide on the right. If anyone has some insight as to what could be causing it, I would be very appreciative.

PLEASE REPLY OFF LIST : jpeakall AT madlabs DOT info

Many thanks folks!

Jonathan