In LTspice, if you go to *Tools -> Control Panel, *the select the *Netlist
Options* tab, in the* Style/Convention* area click the *Convert ...* tickbox
- that will make your capacitor values look ok - modern versions of LTspice
convert "u" in component values to the Greek letter mu (i.e., "micro")

Where did your Wurth transformer model come from? The only ones I could
find are from http://katalog.we-online.de/de/pbs/WE-FLEX#vs_ct:1 and don't
include the model you are using - which specific transformer is this?

Nick