> Edward,

you have obviously thought out this project very carefully and I am
impressed with your solution for the colon indicators. Pete's kit for
Dalibor's tubes  is very unique and presents the tubes excellently. I am
sure that your finished clock will be amazing.

I have a couple of the Spectrum kit for Z566M tubes, one of them is built
as per and is in my SARA clock. The other I am converting for an off board
tube set up using ribbon cables to the tube bases for a mechanical clock
that I have designed.
All of his kits, especially the DINK, give clock builders the possibility
of creating individual designs that do not follow the norm. PV Electronics
has brought Nixie clock building to so many people who otherwise not enter
this realm.

I am not affiliated with PV Electronics, I just like Pete's kits for
inclusion in my clocks!

Good luck with your continuing project.