> Thanks Greg.

I brought everything to the shop today and got the last few items to start
building. I will start bright and early tomorrow morning and hopefully have
most of it completed that day.

So far I will be mounting the inductor, Resistor networks. Piezo sounder, 3
MOSFET's, HV board and 2 way header on the bottom of the PCB to clean it up
a bit.

I also got some 90% isopropanol alcohol to clean the rosin flux off the PC
board while soldering.