Well it took 7.5 hours but I got the kit assembled. I spent some time
cleaning the flux off after soldering 3-6 components and seemed to work
well. When I was all done I spent another half an hour cleaning the board
with alcohol again to get ride of some streaks still left behind.

I did the voltage checks along the way and was able to dial the HV at
exactly 170.0 VDC.

Pete did a great job on the kit and instructions. Tomorrow I will finish up
soldering the wire leads to the LED's ,switches, PIR and GPS.

Then I will have to wait a few weeks before my aluminum plates are ready to
be picked up from the shop.

I want to thank everyone for their input on this project so far. It has
gone as smooth as silk so far. Fingers crossed:)

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TLs9Cu5ZJfQ/WaYAR3U71UI/AAAAAAAAAbY/0tFVNYnI7akDBmm9rB9tZaUmqsDYXLgHACL4CGAYYCw/s1600/IMG_20170829_132133608.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qOdKQUXLCzA/WaYAR_l6zgI/AAAAAAAAAbY/jkT07YaQCfEW87tt-_WsVaYhnsDpNFQ-gCL4CGAYYCw/s1600/IMG_20170829_132213031.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TMeLzoGAhT8/WaYAR3JU2uI/AAAAAAAAAbY/7f1jNb8G0icS1Hmdf6arFGd8qF0SKEXogCL4CGAYYCw/s1600/IMG_20170829_132235162.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-pH4Ti7bTeAc/WaYAR2_8gwI/AAAAAAAAAbY/Ma5IPvOaQ2El-_tAcUSUUAtMRNN5-gm7ACL4CGAYYCw/s1600/IMG_20170829_165604864.jpg>