On Tuesday, 10 April 2018 12:00:43 UTC+4, Chuck wrote:

> Seriously?  SOIC version of K1551D1?
> Why?  I really do not see any need for it.

Commercially, I doubt that it would make much sense, considering the likely
volumes and the alternatives available.

However, it's kind of cute that it's been done - if you wanted to build a
traditional clock using TTL and old-school techniques, but wanted to avoid
PTH components, you can now do that.

Price is not that bad either.

Nick