Does anybody know the difference between specs of a EZ10A and EZ10B.

EZ10A is known to run until 500KHz, whereas the EZ10B should run up to 1MHz.

The EZ10A has a kind of Penning mixture; EZ10B is said to be filled with
hydrogen (very triggy in aging ! ).

For so far my knowledge.

Reading in Dance’s book I learned that they are NOT interchangeable in voltages
and currents. EZ10B is described well by Dance, but thee EZ10A is only
mentioned with the warning. So my question is what are their specs…..

I have three of each of them plus three sockets. Plan is to make a divider to
run down a 4MHz OCXO to frequencies of 4, 2. 1, ½; ¼ Hz to feed my clock
project.

eric