Wow Robert that's really good information.  It seems the National
Instruments are the MOST expensive interfaces as well.  I was wondering if
the HP/Agilent/Keysight USB interface would be workable as well!  I like
their price much better for one thing too!  This is great advice because NI
makes you think you need their GPIB interface and wow they're expensive
even used ones are.  Python is one of the best scripting languages as
well... for me being a network engineer it's awesome.  Thanks!

Bill