@John S Love the bit about the green teeth tea lady ..

    On Sunday, 31 January 2021, 17:58:01 GMT, Ⓙⓞⓗⓝ Ⓢⓜⓞⓤⓣ <j...@jsdesign.co.uk>
wrote:

  I worked in a printed circuit factory at one time, as a silk-screen printer.
At times I'd do other jobs, like cutting the blanks, using the presses,
drilling boards, flow-soldering. My work bench was right next to an open
cyanide tank used for gold plating edge connectors. A hideous woman with green
teeth did the electro-plating. If it was her turn to make the tea, I politely
declined a cup.

 The boss upstairs was an EE. He designed and fabricated a lot of kit for the
UK Post Office. It got known I could draw a bit (I'd studied as an architect)
so I got to do many crêpe tape and stick-on pad layouts for the boss, who had
yellow teeth - a slight improvement on the lady downstairs.

 John S

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/c1b94132-5053-d44f-5c01-eeb3fae5a14c%40jsdesign.co.uk.