nixiebunny watch out!  Once bit by the timenut bug you might be surprised
where it leads:

For me initially some nice OCXO's, then DOCXO, then Cesium and Rubidium
oscillators and frequency standards... oh and then you better have a better
counter to measure it all... hopefully with  10's of ps one shot
resolution.  You'll probably need a good GPS antenna on your roof too!
This leads to GPS splitters so you can run multiple GPS disciplined
oscillators at the same time o.O!

Bill