Most DMMs have 10Meg input impedance, so you can put a 10meg resistor
in-series with your meter, and measure double the voltage. It wont be
exact, but pretty close. If you really need an exact measurement, then
measure a stable lower voltage without the resistor, then again with it.
Dividing those 2 measurements will give you a ratio close to 2.0, and you
can use that when measuring your high voltage.