Numitrons are awesome!  Driving them is so much easier than Nixie we all
can relate to that.  I especially like the Russian Queen Numitron IV-13 and
also IV-19's because they have the extra segments.  The Queens are sweet
though when underlit with blue leds like here:
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/e1IAAOSw44dcA-TN/s-l1600.jpg and here:
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/LG0AAOSw3bZcA-Tg/s-l1600.jpg
I'm from USA so of course love the RCA and Apollo Numi's.

Bill