NICE!  You will find this very useful for testing and characterizing nixie
tubes.

For my more-valuable tubes (RZ568m and b7971), I collect current-voltage
data for each numeral (or segment) and plot on a graph. From there, I can
see if there is consistency across tubes, which is an indicator of quality.
Anything inconsistent is an indication of a quality issue, or possibly
end-of-life.