Hello,

With a variety of Client options beyond the "standard" Nessus Client (e.g.
Nessconnect, etc) that each put their own "twist" on
reporting/scheduling/automating/etc with the Nessus Server, one can't help but
think that there's some type of API / interface for "communicating" with the
Nessus server (in our case, we just want to add the functionality to automate
scans on a recurring basis a little more elegantly than using cron jobs and we
may want to integrate this into our corporate sharepoint portal so that our end
users would have a "click to scan your machine" button or something)

Any leads in this direction?

I've checked the ProfessionalFEED customer service portal and I can't seem to
find anything in regards to this

Thanks

-Charles

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at 630-344-1586.