Hi Vyom,

I had a quick glance through your changes.

Apart from the suggestions you've already got (use snprintf instead of string
concatenation, method ordering...), I think
"src/jdk.net/macosx/classes/jdk/net/UnixSocketOptions.java" and "
src/jdk.net/macosx/native/libextnet/UnixSocketOptions.c " should be renamed to
MacOSXSocketOptions.<java/c> to be consistent with the other platforms (Linux
and Solaris at the moment).

Furthermore, I think most of the options can/should also be supported for AIX.
I'm willing to contribute this. However, I should probably do this in a
separate bug once you have completed your work on this one. I would also add
TCP QUICKACK then.

Best regards
Christoph