On 6 December 2010 21:57, Wes Hardaker <harda...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> MF> I would prefer if this error showed up somewhere close to the transport
> MF> search code and not down here but if could be moved later.
>
> I was trying to stick with existing convention of testing functions in
> the function checking space.  I actually *wanted* to write it up previously.

The categorisation of tests within configure.d/* was only ever meant
as a first-pass attempt to divide the monolithic configure.in script into
bite-size chunks.  It was never intended to act as a straightjacket to
hamper a more focused arrangement in the future.

  If there's a particular test that is inherently linked with one aspect of
functionality, and would most naturally appear in the relevant block - then
do feel free to place it there.

Dave