Again my getting your response did not happen due to a problem with my
email.  I downloaded your text below...

The files you requested are attached.

Your assistance is much appreciated...

Mike Lomax

Principal Systems Engineer,

Advanced Technology Solutions

Office (909) 379-0669

Cell     (951) 206-5852

On Mon, 2012-04-02 at 16:52 -0400, Lomax, Michael P. wrote:

> You may recall that I had asked for your assistance back in August

> with an attempt to load Net-SNMP 5.7.1.pre1 on several AIX 6.1

> servers.  Unfortunately I got pulled away from my project back then

> and am now, finally, getting back to it.

> This time I started with the Net-SNMP 5.7.1 release using the tar.gz

> file from your download page.  The `configure` and `make` were

> successful but I did run into a problem with the `make test`.  All

> tests passed with the exception of T0072com2secunix_simple.  This

> particular test produced errors which can be found in the attached

> snmpd.log file taken from the /tmp/T0072com2secunix_simple* directory.

T072 is supposed to do quite a few negative tests so that you get errors

is expected, but looking at the errors you get is somewhat suspicious as

I would expect the errors to match the expectations in the second part

of T072com2secunix_simple.

> Looking back at my attempts in August I found that these same errors

> existed during those runs as well.  Is this something that is a known

> problem?  Any suggestions?

As I say, some of them are expected but not all.

Could you please send T0072com2secunix_simple

and /tmp/T0072com2secunix_simple*/snmpd.conf

/MF

[...]

michael.lo...@quadramed.com

<<image001.png>>