Den 21-08-2013 21:16, Srinivasa Rao Katta skrev:
> File system /Zones3 was 3.0 TB size.
>
> Could you please let me know,How can I fix this problem.

You should compile net-snmp as a 64-bit application when you have such
large file systems. Try option "--with-cc="gcc -m64" to configure.

> Net-snmp daemon was dieing by it-self after started it.

This error should not make snmpd terminate. You did not get any other
messages?

/Niels

--
Niels Baggesen - @home - Ã…rhus - Denmark - n...@users.sourceforge.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers   ---   R W Hamming