Den 23-08-2013 00:01, Srinivasa Rao Katta skrev:

> Niels,
>
> Thanks for the information.
>
> Please find attached text file,Which has gdb information.
>
> Please let me know,If You have any questions or concerns.

I sure have concerns about the fact that gdb does not work on that
system :-( That could raise concerns about whether gcc works fully ...

Could you try running snmpd with the -Dall option, and post the last
couple of hundred lines of output?

/Niels

--
Niels Baggesen - @home - Ã…rhus - Denmark - n...@users.sourceforge.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers   ---   R W Hamming