On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 01:19:30PM +0100, Jean-Paul VILLETTE wrote:
> I think the "configure" does not test if IP_RECVDSTADDR is present and
> usable. This means for hpux, the IP_RECVDSTADDR is enabled due to its
> definition in /usr/include/sys/socket.h but nothing enables the rest of
> the code to use this particular format.

Have you looked at the current code in git and nightly snapshots?

The code does not do anything just based on IP_RECVDSTADDR.

It uses a new define, called HAVE_IP_RECVDSTADDR, which configure sets
based on running a test program.

/Niels

--
Niels Baggesen - @home - Ã…rhus - Denmark - n...@users.sourceforge.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers   ---   R W Hamming