I just thought of adding this details too. I have not made any changes
to net-snmp code. Planning to extend MIB module using C code. But
right now, Just trying to set up development environment under cygwin.
Downloaded net-snmp, compiled and able to run successfully as  a stand
alone program but fails to run under cygwin gdb. Thanks

Kumaresh Malli