Hi everyone,

This morning I found automountd down on a few servers, so I'm looking at
the "procfix" feature in snmpd.conf. The details on it's use are a
little sketchy. For example, is a trap sent for the failure, or is the
"fix" applied first. Is a trap sent after the fix command? Here's my
related config sections:

proc    automountd      1 1
procfix automountd      /usr/sbin/svcadm enable autofs
monitor -S -r 128 -o prNames -o prErrMessage "procTable" prErrorFlag != 0

Any info on what I _shoudl_ expect from the above would be appreciated.
:-)

Thanks,
js.
--
Jean-Sebastien Morisset, Sr. UNIX Administrator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Personal Home Page <http://jsmoriss.mvlan.net/>