On 26 July 2012 09:46, mohamad hosein jafari <smhjafar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I send trap with other windows agent and saw log file in my linux log file

So you are now in a state where you can send traps from your
Windows box to a trap receiver.   Good

*NOW* you can start to think about what traps you want to generate
and when they should be sent.    Given that you're using the Microsoft
SNMP agent,  I'm not sure how much further help we can give you.
But I'm happy to help you clarify your ideas before going to someone
who understands the MS system better than we do.

So what are you trying to do here?