On 26 July 2012 10:14, mohamad hosein jafari <smhjafar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want agent that send trap to my server every time continually.

But *what* traps do you want the agent to send?
An SNMP trap is used to report some event or condition.
What events and conditions are you interested in?

>                                             and I receive that log by my
> server
> and save them on server system . So what configs should I do on my linux
> server or windows agent  in addition of this link ?

You've got the configuration in place on the Linux side to receive traps.
You've got the configuration in place on the Windows side about
   *where* to send the traps.
All you are missing now is the information about *what* traps to send
   (and hence when to send them)