Hi, I am sure some of you have seen this conversation by Rhea Myers &
McKenzie Wark in Outland https://outland.art/rhea-myers-mckenzie-wark/
I read it and am intrigued, but some things are very dense or formulated in
a way that doesn't refer to what I know.

Might there be some of you who want to think through this conversation  via
a reariting of it?
*I would like to propose Friday March  at 16h Paris time. Please write me
an email if you want to think with others on this subject.*

Annie
--------
Reariting is the act of simultaneous reading and writing together on the
Internet. Reariting is used as a technique to think through a text
together. While we read the conversation, we will all use the same framapad
to write our reactions and asides related to this text. Thus we explain and
explore our understandings and misunderstandings of the text .
--------

*Thus the Reading Club manifests itself as a facilitator for a diffractive,
distributed intelligence on-the-fly, creating text and relational patterns
that do not depend on canons. It generates creative and unexpected
“outcomes”. These are, in my opinion, not so much the texts produced, as
the “diffractive moments” experienced by the reariters.* Diffractive
Reading in the Reading Club, Annie Abrahams, 2019.
https://elmcip.net/critical-writing/diffractive-reading-reading-club

In the article with Emmanuel Guez: *The machinic author*, published in JCWS
(Journal of Creative Writing Studies) we formulate it a bit differently:
*She assists in an event that allows for diffractive moments (5) – i.e “a
mapping of interference” which take her out of self reflexivity, out of
systemised subjectivity, out of a world that only reproduces what it knows
already into an intra-active diffractive worlding (6). The machnic author
revealed herself as queer.*
Abrahams, Annie and Guez, Emmanuel (2019) ““The machinic author” Artist’s
Statement: The Reading Club”, Journal of Creative Writing Studies: Vol. 4:
Iss.1, Article 8. ISSN: 2474-2937. Available at:
https://scholarworks.rit.edu/jcws/vol4/iss1/8