Here is a post on our reariting session with Brian Droitcour, Ruth Catlow,
Gretta Louw, Daniel Temkin and Annie Abrahams.
Because I, Annie, felt Myers & Wark‘s conversation contained a lot of
interesting points that I didn’t really understand, I organized a
reariting* of its publication on OUTLAND. I was/am struggling to comprehend
issues around NFT’s, chains and DAO’s, and hoped reariting the conversation
would clear up my mind.
It worked, I *learned *a lot.

You can dowload a .pdf to check us out:
https://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2022/03/11/reariting-myers-wark/