Hi,

I feel a bit awkward, but still..

somewhere in the many things I read about Ada Lovelace day it said that
all those who blogged about <women and tech> should subscribe to this
list. I did (write and subscribe) and now am confused. What are we to
do? Send the names of those we wrote about? And then what is going to
happen? Is it only about names, or about the blog posts? Mine is in
German: does that make sense?

Sorry for the confusion!
Anne

http://annalist.noblogs.org