marc garrett schrieb:

> I think that it should and it does, much thanks :-)

Hey, you aren't making fun of non-anglo accents, are you?

>  >Have to say that I was a bit stunned to find myself with mails to this
>  >list listed by Google. Wouldn't it be nice to let people know before
>  >they are invited to join the list?
>
> Are you saying that, if a member on Netbehaviour suggested your name for
> the Ada Lovelace project, that they should of asked for your permission
> first?

No, I was thinking more that if people are invited to join the list it
would be nice to add a sentence that there is a public archive which is
indexed by google.

I probably would have erased my contact info in the mail signature had I
known - but that's not a problem really. Basically I just wanted to
raise the question and suggest to change that next time.

take care
Anne