Hi Olga,

I went over a couple of weeks ago with Ruth and saw the Sound Lathe in
action at Space Media. More info on the Sound Lathe piece can be view
here http://www.simonblackmore.net/ on the front page of Blackmoore's
web site. I think the work is excellent, but personally have issues in
understanding the link proposed around it being permaculture - yet, the
work itself on its own merit has great qualities.

marc