You are right regarding in not being statisfied with no intervention, military or not

But in the end the situation is that moral issues are left to the individual and not to the collective

That is one of the main hurdles to be taken as a responsible individual, sadly most of western governments and cooperations are showing a extreme lack of even the most basic morality and are showing a deeply felt disrespect towards its citizens and employees

See the extreme budget cuts in all area's i.e. education, unemployment, ecology related (energy spending costs) mountain toppling ( usa) housing (mortgage scandal), Mexican Gulf disaster, Japan's extremely endangering the whole world fed by commercial interests

How is it be possible that governements exorting their powers by the people mandate (democracy) justify the extreme exploitation of its own electorate?

Remember that Cameron was on tour selling weapons in the ME?

Weapons for peace or for profit?

Me think that these power structures went wrong and are NOT the right bodies to take decisions regarding life and death simply because they are not mentally equiped for taking this decisions at all

The last twenty years of international politics are showing just one thing: not taking care for the benefits of the people, neglecting the basic needs of the people, not acting according a shared common moral attitude, ignoring the rights of minorities, brutalizing 'normal' people, aggresively promoting self interest and self enrichment.

This so called human live saving operation is an ordinary way of protecting the OIL supplies to the western hemisphere

Where is the 'peace' corps in Bahrain or in Yemen, how about the normal practise of slavery in Saudi Arabia?

We call the above Neo Liberalism, and it is Evil!

"Politics is the Architecture of Death"

Best

Andreas Maria Jacobs

w: http://www.nictoglobe.com
w: http://burgerwaanzin.nl

On Mar 31, 2011, at 3:37, Pall Thayer <pallt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Its hard to stand on either side of the fence on these issues. Again, saying that we knew that one thing would prevail over another is easy to state after the fact. If nothing had been done, we would be complaining that the world is just standing there watching as a madman slaughters his constituents. Now that something has been done, we complain that its all for commercial interests. Its a no win situation.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MC30Ak01.html?sms_ss=email&at_xt=4d93ac6f72f55db1%2C0