... when things get worst, humans are able to move to higher levels of equilibrium ...
"and not feed the monster".

How many out there?

[quote] get ready for next wave of corporatized zombie led
manouvering, implementations of conservative ideologies flooding the art
world [/quote]

(Mr. Mark, that's powerful)

i would take this sentence and build a reactive world around it.

another burned pixel,